The Regional Committee shall be formed by 2 members of each branch executive committee from that particular region. The two representatives of each branch shall be appointed or chosen by the Branch Executive Committee; preferably the two top leadership.
- The Regional Committee shall:
- Advise National Executive on policies and activities to be undertaken by SNAT and on the coordination of programmes and other activities of SNAT at Regional Level.
- Promote the aims and principles of SNAT in the Region.
- Further Regional co-operation with a view to protect and advance the rights and interests of SNAT members employees in the Region.
- Organise Regional Conferences and meetings.
- Elect delegates to the National Conference.